Since I got good feedback from my last vegan post and you guys wanted to see some vegan recipes today I’m bringing you some delicious loaded sweet potatoes. These taste amazing and is comfort food at it’s finest! Look at these baby’s! I promise you they are so easy & cheap to make and cause very minimal clean up.
Your going to need:
- 1 large or 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tin Mixed Bean Salad
- 3 cups Baby Leaf Spinach
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil / Coconut Oil
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley
- Juice of a Lemon
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Stab your sweet potatoes multiple times & place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 40-70 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, add the oil to a frying pan on medium heat with 2 cloves of minced garlic, cooked until soft.
- Add the spinach along with half a cup of water, cook for 5 minutes until the spinach has shrunk.
- Add in the tin of beans and heat through, season with salt & pepper.
Now for the amazing green goodness dressing!
- In a food processor or blender add in the ripe avocado, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, remaining clove of garlic and parsley. Blend! If you have some left over you can store it in a jar in your fridge for up to 2 days.
Load up your sweet potatoes and enjoy!
Please let me know if your try this recipe and if you enjoy it! xx